Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Girly

This style is fresh from the oven haha. I wear it today, for window shopping with my bf. Well I called it Girly Style because it so girly, with tube dress and chiffon scraf and white high heels.

For tube dress, I love this because makes my bust bigger. FYI, wear clothes which has wrinkle around the chest because it can makes your bust looks bigger. For girls who have big stomach or belly around waist, wear dress which has A-line shape (not bodycon or press body). And if you want to looks have a long legs, wear overknee dress.

For the scarf, I wear my chiffon shocking pink. Why I choose that color? because I think, overall of my outfit is monotone. So I think I needed a distinctive color to make it more interesting to look and balance that monotone.

For the bag, I wear a mini bag which the color is same gradation with the dress and for the shoes I wear white color (white is one color that matches with any color).

Next, about the accessories, I wear gold-silver chain bracelet. I love this bracelet and you know what? I bought that bracelet this afternoon only for today! Well actually I want that chain bracelet for 1 month ago, but I can buy it today and I love this. Maybe it can be my second favorite bracelets ;)

Outfit :
♥ Dress : Zara TRF
♥ Scarf : Factory Outlet
♥ Bag : Mango
♥ Bracelet : Gees Arc
♥ Watch : Ripcurl NYC
♥ High Heels : Charles & Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment