Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Go Green

The first time that I though of when my friend asked me about photo session is go green, because she wants the photo session at park ( Taman Suropati, Jakarta Selatan. )

Lucky, I have a green t-shirt ( I only have one! ) and I combinate with white chiffon ruffle skirt, so girly. I wear accessories too, such as wood bracelets and handmade necklace from my friend.

By the way, I only give advice to not use it if you are a women who has dark skin. Beause green lime will make your skin looks darker than the original, so more suitable for women who has white skin.

About the accessories, I just comment about the necklace. It's my second favorite necklace. Made from fabric and has 6 color circle ( red, shocking pink, dark blue, baby blue, orange-yellow ). I buy it from my friend's online shop, very suitable for colorfull dress.

Outfit :
♥ T-shirt : Online Shop
♥ Skirt : Chiqque Shop ( Online Shop )
♥ Necklace : Misskimos Indonesia ( Online Shop )
♥ Bracelets : Debenhams 

1 comment:

  1. heheee... thanks for wearing misskimos necklace, darling! love the blog also.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete