Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Sunny Day


That my second photo session with my friends. A great clothes and very bery suitable with my body!

I wear grey tank top ( actually, that's my mom's tank top, again!! ) but now become mine and I feel very lucky to have it. That tank top makes my body more 'meaty', especially the bust looks bigger. Combined with white chiffon ruffle skirt, makes my waist looks sexy too.

I wear blue-green cardigan, to makes my arms skin ( well, I have a skinny hand but my arm looks big, not balance with my hand ). That's why I said my body looks great with elbow sleeve, cover that belly in my arm haha..

For accessories, I used silver necklace and woody bracelets ( I had explain about this, so I won't say again ). That's all my outfit for this photo session :)

Outfit :
♥ Tank top : Debenhams
♥ Skirt : Chiqque Shop ( Online Shop )
♥ Cardigan : Factory Outlet
♥ Necklace : Forever 21
♥ Bracelets : Debenhams

No comments:

Post a Comment