Monday, June 14, 2010

Shocking Pink Baby

 Long time not update this blog, so this is my first style after a long time.. Like the title, this style so shocking pink because this's my favorite color.

I wear soft pink tanktop. Actually, I have shocking pink tantop but the color is very different with my short & scarf. So I think it's better to wear that soft pink tanktop.

For the scraf, I use my favorite scraf. It made from chiffon so I had to fold the two so as not too transparent and too long.

That short, I wear high weist short. Actually, it has gold buttons in the middle of the short, but covered by a scarf so it does not seem. FYI, high weist is very good for people who has big stomach but not good for people who has short body ( it makes you shorter! ).

For accessories, I use a rose pink ring. I bought it 3 days ago and I really liked it. I don't know the roses made of, but the material is tough so you have to be careful. Don't fall it, because it could fracture. For the circle ring, it's silver color.

Outfit :
♥ Tanktop : Debenhams
♥ Scarf : Factory Outlet
♥ Ring : Karma Shop ( Online Shop )

No comments:

Post a Comment