Sunday, May 9, 2010

April Color Part 2 : Goldy


The Face Shop : Shiny Gold

Haha maybe you get laugh because before I said never want to use TFS, but now I used again. Well, I fallin' in love with this color. Not dark gold like I wish, but it's pretty enough. Thank's to Yulita ( my friend ) who allowed me to try this new color at her nails :)

This brush better than before, the color is so shiny and not thick too.. Simple and easy to use, but I must apply this for 3 times until get this color.

First step, the gold is transparent. The second, well gold enough ( but not enough for me, LOL) and the third step, finally the color like I want. Great :)

For finishing, I give nail stickers too & stamp, still use Blink image plate B41 with red special nail polish. Oh, don't forget that silver rhinestones too :)


VOTE : ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment