Monday, May 10, 2010

Girl in Black

Black bodycon always be the winner for everyday. So simple but still stylish. I usually wear this when I go to campus.

I like this bodycon because it's made from stretch cotton-semi woll and it fits my body, especially on the sleeve. My body is perfect to wear elbow sleeve, makes me look slim but not skinn. And by the way, this sleeve can be long sleeve too, protect my arm from the sun or be a 'sweater' at a cool place..

About the necklace, that's my first favorite necklace! The color is silver, very match to mix with everything clothes. I'm fallin' in love with that necklace at the first time. When I saw it, I just pick one, go to casier and buy it..

Next, that bag.. Actually that's my mom's bag,but now be my proprietary haha.. I love that, it's made from leather, puffy and not big when we saw it ( it means balance with my body ), but turns on that bag has a big space. I can keep all my stuff in there ( 3 handphones, big wallet, digital camera, fan, tissue, mini make up kit, ipod, mini notes + pen, handphone charger, snacks, medicine ). Unbelievable!

And then about my watch, very bery love that!! I always wear that, everyday-everytime-anywhere. My watch has a 'twin' and her twin is my boyfriend's watch haha.. It made from stainless steel-ceramic, waterproof, shockproof and the color is white ( our favorite color ).

The last is my black shoes ( sorry that shoes just a little bit seen ). I always wear that flat shoes too when I go to campus with every outfit. It's so comfortable, flexible and made from semi suede. I wear that since 3 years ago & it still looks great!

Outfit :
♥ Bodycon : Galli-e Shop ( Online Shop )
♥ Necklace : Forever 21
♥ Bag : Debenhams
♥ Watch : Ripcurl NYC White
♥ Flat Shoes : Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment